JCTN - Journal of Computational and Theoretical Nanoscience - Call for Paper, Nano-Photonics/Electromagnetics Special Issue
You are cordially invited to submit your nanophotonics and nanoelectromagnetics research and review papers to this
* Nanophotonics and ultra-dense integrated optics
* Optical on-chip interconnects
* Functional photonic crystal devices
* Functionalized metamaterials
* Electric and magnetic nanowires and nanoparticles
* Nanotubes based nanostructures and devices
* Nonlinear Interactions
* Slow and fast light
* Light-induced forces in the nanoscale.
* Fundamental limits of nano-optical devices
* Computational (nano-) optics
* Optimization-based design strategies
* EM-/microwave-inspired nanophotonic design
The publication is free of charge and the authors are encouraged to submit their manuscripts to the guest editors via e-mail by June 1, 2008 (an advance notice is highly appreciated).
A detailed scope of this Special Issue is given in the attached Call for Papers. Comprehensive information regarding preparation and electronic paper submission is provided from our special website www.photonics.uni-due.de .
For further questions don't hesitate in calling us directly. We are looking forward to your interesting contributions.
Prof. Dr. Daniel Erni,
University of Duisburg-Essen, Faculty of Engineering,
General and Theoretical Electrical Engineering (ATE),
D-47048 Duisburg, Germany,
Prof. Dr. Christophe Caloz,
École Polytechnique de Montréal,
Department of Electrical Engineering,
Poly-Grames Research Center,
Montréal, Québec, Canada, H3T 1J4
Tel.:+1-514-340-4711 ext. 3326
Source: Fórum Metrologia & Calibração